MY REVIEW

For the western food lover, do you have your favorite western restaurant? If you ask me, I do have. Obviously I love pasta a lot, so, currently I have two favorite restaurants that cook super delicious pasta. The first restaurant is Ahmad & Co. This restaurant is located at  Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. My favorite pasta there are Creamy Spaghetti with Streaky Beef (RM16). It is a spaghetti ala carbonara with streaky beef, sliced mushroom and parmesan powder. The other one is Spaghetti Green Chili Cream with Breaded Chicken (RM14). It is a spaghetti pasta with 'sambal hijau' paste and breaded chicken cutlet. Both of these pasta are really worth the cost because they are really delicious and I can promise you that you will not regret eating there.






These are some pictures of Ahmad & CO. restaurant


The second restaurant is Syrup vs. Soda. This restaurant is located at Kuala Terengganu. My favorite pasta there are Spaghetti Carbonara Beef. I forgot how much this spaghetti cost but for me, it is still affordable. For this spaghetti, they serve it with two slices of french bread. It is so good to eat the french bread with that carbonara sauce. The other pasta is Spicy Creamy Aglio Olio (RM14.90). For me, this spaghetti is also cheap because they serve it with some seafood. I personally love spicy food, so this pasta is suitable for me. Each of them are very delicious and enough to make you full. 



This is the front view of Syrup vs. Soda restaurant


References:


0 Comments